Jesi Lay is a Biosystems Engineering major with an option in Environment and Natural Resources from Broken Arrow, Okla.
While attending Oklahoma State University, Jesi has received several awards and accomplishments including:
- 2009 Morris K. Udall Scholar
- 2009-2010 OSU Senior of Significance
- 1st Place Student Division of OSU Creativity Challenge Contest with “Real Pokes Pass It On”
- “Keep Oklahoma Beautiful” Environmental Excellence Award in the Educational Institution division for “Real Pokes Pass It On”
- General Honors Award
- Alpha Epsilon (BAE Honor Society)
- Deans Honor Roll
- 2009 Women’s Division Intercollegiate Associates (WDIA) Academic All-American
- 2009 Central Plains Women’s Lacrosse (CPWLL) West Honorable Mention All-Division
Jesi plans to attend graduate school at OSU and receive a Master’s Degree in Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering. After Graduate School, she plans to serve in the Peace Corps.